Saturday, October 21, 2006

Praises for another week

It is a lovely sunny morning, I have a scented candle burning, and my heart is full of praise for my Lord, Who He is, and all He continues to do. I have so much to be thankful for:
  • Shopping with my daughter this week and finding long sleeved polo shirts that I need for work. (starting in November we will be wearing "uniforms"- blue polo shirts and khaki skirts/slacks)
  • Successfully making it through my 90 day probation period, and getting a good review.
  • Picking pansies and enjoy the delicate beauty - what an awesome Creator we have.
  • Going out to lunch with hubby.
  • Having a cat that loves to curl up and sleep in laps.
  • Knowing that God loves me, and wants me close to Him.
  • Being able to have phone conversations with my mother. There was time last summer when this was not possible, so I am grateful that she is able to use the phone so that I can keep connected with her nearly every day.
  • Friends.
  • Fresh delights from His Word.

1 comment:

TripleNine said...

Reading your posts makes me regret that I didn't know you better when you lived up here. They all are so uplifting and encouraging.

Nice morning view. I'm very priviledged to be working on an old ski slope, so in the morning I have a 200 degree veiw of the horizon as the sun starts making its way up.