Saturday, October 07, 2006

More Things to be Thankful For

Since I didn't have easy internet access last weekend, this list will cover two weeks of thankfuls. And, if I included everything, this would be a VERY long post. So, what you will get is just the highlights.
  • The joy of spending time with my mother, some of it spent just sitting and crocheting, and not really doing much other than enjoying each other's company.
  • Taking lunch in for her one day and watching her savor every bite!
  • Finding lower gas prices, so that the cost of the gas was way less than we had figured.
  • Visiting with friends- and the joy of having friends to visit with.
  • Only working one day this week, and finding out that working until 10 in the evening is very interesting- easier than I thought it would be.
  • My work schedule for the foreseeable future is part time- what a blessing that is.
  • Meeting our daughter's new puppy- she is very cute.
  • DSL
  • Having a digital camera to use so I could take lots of pictures while we were away.
  • Getting refreshed spiritually-having my soul fed and encouraged.
  • Being able to do grocery shopping yesterday morning, and not having to do it in the evening after a full day of work.
  • Dunkin Donuts latte's.
  • Keeping in touch with family via cell phone.
  • Max being very glad to have us back home again.
  • Warm sunshine.
  • My faithful Shepherd, and the continuing green pastures and still waters.


1 comment:

Booker said...

Hurray for DD! I too am very thankful for them :-)