Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us.

A year ago today we moved into our new home. Happy Anniversary to us.

Thankfuls for this week:
  • I only worked 11 1/2 hours this week.
  • We got a chance to meet Stan- B & C's newest addition- an 8 week old grey tiger kitten.
  • Shopping with my daughter.
  • Planting some flowers outside to enjoy through the winter.
  • Enjoying phone conversations with my mother.
  • The blessings of having a ladies Bible Study in my home- what a treasure to have lady friends and to be able to share riches from His Word.
  • Finally figuring out how to get the old water filter out of the fridge, finding a new one, and now enjoying better tasting water again. (Thanks to the expertise of hubby)
  • Still delighting in hearing trains go by- especially in the night. I am so glad I enjoy that sound!
  • The pleasure of scented candles.
  • Having books to read- and time to read them.
  • Enjoying fall in Georgia.

No comments: