Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thankfuls From Another Week

I am very thankful for:
  • Spending time with friends at dinner last evening and enjoying good food and Christian felowship. That was an unexpeted bonus in our week.
  • A hubby that loads and unloads the dishwasher.
  • Finding out that I am finally relaxed and enjoying work more, and recognizing that I have a congeniel group of co-workers.
  • Coming home last evening to see more progress in the process of weed killing and fixing up our landscaping, thanks to hubby, and DA.
  • Enjoying meditating on Psalm 23 and reveling in the fact that my Shepherd does care and leads me to the places He knows I need to be in. And, finding that green pastures and still waters abound, even in the midst of challanging things.
  • Two library books to read this weekend.
  • A lovely day of rain one day this week. And enjoying the sound of rain on our roof in the middle of the night.
  • Having a Sabbath day so that I can relax and get refreshed and renewed.
  • Enjoying some wonderful Dark Chocolate one evening after a quick stop at the grocery store for a couple of things we needed. ( I just "happened" to see the chocolate as I was waiting at the checkout.....)

3 comments:

Booker said...

I really like your weekly thankful posts. I find them very, um, refreshing? Whatever the word I'm searching for is, it's good :-)

drewey fern said...

I'm SO glad you're feeling more relaxed at work! That's huge. Happy Sabbath!

Loreo said...

A few of Ellie's favorite things puts a smile on my face, too.