Saturday, September 23, 2006

Still Thankful

At the end of another week, I find my heart once again full of thankfuls:
  • Successfully finishing another week of work- learning more, and becoming more relaxed, and actually enjoying my days.
  • Knowing that my next scheduled work is not until October 5th- my part time work really is only part time, even if I have been working full time the last 2 months.
  • Finding a new Mexican restaurant and really enjoying the food.
  • Still savoring the marvelous truths in the first 3 verses of Psalm 23.
  • Having my hubby do the vacuuming, including spot cleaning the carpet where it needs it.
  • Anticipating a trip to a colder climate in a few days.
  • Having the weather cool enough here so that I could actually eat my lunch outside some this week.
  • Finding a good heart connection with a co-worker - she really loves the Lord and it shows. We can share verses, and experiences, ....and some great laughter.
  • Starting to read "One Clear Call".
  • Enjoying some lovely colors in the sky as the sun was rising yesterday morning.
  • Really grateful for the falling gas prices. $2.07 was the latest low that we saw!!!!!!

No comments: