Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Thankfuls

  • Taking time to enjoy a fresh picked rose from our white rose bush. There was a little pink on the edge of one or two petals, the aroma was delightful, and it was such a joy to me to hold that rose, and marvel on the goodness of my Heavenly Father that created all that beauty, and allowed me to enjoy it. God is Good.
  • Realizing that there are many aspects of my work that I really enjoy. It is tiring, and can get frustrating, but I am so thankful that the Lord provided what He knew I needed, not what I thought I needed. I was able to have a good talk with my manager this week, and that helped as well. God is Good.
  • Enjoying Women's Bible Study/Fellowship at our home this past Wednesday evening. I am so thankful for each of the ladies who attended, and the way the Lord blessed the time. God is Good.
  • Enjoying seeing the results of hubby's work in the yard. I am impressed. God is Good.
  • Enjoying an unexpeted visit with friends last evening- they were coming out of the restaurant that we were heading into, so we had a lovely long visit. God is Good.
  • Making more firm plans for our upcoming trip to New Hampshire. Yeah! God is Good.
  • Enjoying a day of rest. God is Good.
  • Wishing that I had taken a picture of the spider that was on the wall last Wednesday. He was not small. Hubby was fast asleep. I was not happy. Hairspray only momentarily stops spiders. Thick paper towels applied with enough pressure over spiders is very effective. Sigh. (yes, God is Good even for giving us spiders)
  • Enjoying a wonderous bright full moon on my way to work yesterday morning. Getting to work by 7 AM means I arrive while it is still dark. But, that made it possible for me to enjoy that view of the moon that I would not have been able to enjoy if I had been still at home sleeping! God is Good!

No comments: