Saturday, June 28, 2008

Of Lawns, Father-in-laws and roses....

Thankfuls for this week:

  • Our lawn is nicely mowed again. Thanks to me. I am still amazed that at this stage of my life I have added lawnmowing to my current activities.
  • My Father-in-law once again is home from the hospital. And, still cheerfully planning on leaving on his long planned trip around the country with hubby. And I am thankful that his speech is becoming a little bit clearer.
  • Roses to enjoy. Such a blessing to look out and enjoy blooming roses. And, to be able to pick some and enjoy inside.
  • Ceiling fans.
  • An extra day of work this week. Even if it was 12 hours. That is a long time to work.
  • Enjoying humming birds. And blue birds. Both of which I noticed while out grilling this week.
  • Talking with my mother for a few minutes.
  • Nachos.
  • Hubby making coffee. Fresh ground chocolate flavored coffee.
  • Sleeping, purring cats that like to sleep and purr while on laps.

No comments: