Saturday, March 01, 2008

Of Dentists and Roses and Things....



Another week, and more things to be thankful for:
  • Another visit to the dentist. And, I still do not like going to the dentist. This time hubby had a nice yummy dinner ready for me when I got home. That was nice.
  • Getting our rose bushes pruned for another year. We worked together and got the job done fairly quickly. Now, I am ready for some roses! But, that will take awhile. At least all the bushes have good growth and new leaves popping out.
  • Enjoying cherry blossoms and daffodils.
  • Celebrating our favorite son-in-law's birthday today. And, thankful we live close enough to do something together as a family.
  • More Aiden time this week. What a precious little bundle.
  • Adjusting to my new work schedule. And getting things organizied for my new routine. PTL for daytimers.
  • Enjoying Sudoku. I am not very fast, but that is OK. I can have fun with it anyway!
  • The peace that comes with trusting the Lord, even when I don't see answers, or can't figure things out. I just know He is in control.

No comments: