Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Joy of Easter

The top of my list of Thankfuls this week is the truth of Easter. I serve a risen Savior. He died for me. He is now alive. He loves me. He forgives me. He changes me. How grateful I am for the hope I have. PTL.

I am also thankful for:


  • Knowing that the Lord is in control of my mothers situation, and that He knows the number of her days.

  • Having my needs met daily. He truly provides my daily bread...just what is needed for each day. And, I can have peace in trusting in that fact.

  • Learning to be flexible when one has car problems, and is without a car for a day or two. And, thankful for daughters that help transport when needed and daughter-in-laws who bring grandsons to house for babysitting while car was in "hospital" And, thankful that said car seems to be healed...for now.

  • Enjoying warmer weather. What a boost to the spirits. Lovely warm sunshine.
  • Warm cranberry pecan muffins.
  • Peace for my work situation, knowing more changes might be coming.


No comments: