Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Weekly Thankfuls

My heart is full of thankfuls again this week:
  • Actually working 2 days this week! It was good to get back into the routine again.
  • Coming home from work yesterday to find a lovely large box that had just arrived, full of new stamping supplies. I am savoring having an abundance of new stamps and paper to work with. My mind is full of ideas, which will keep me busy for weeks to come! (Those of you who enjoy stamping will understand what I mean...those of you who do not might not fully understand my joy!)
  • Treasuring the truth of Psalm 32:8. "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go." He is so faithful to instruct and teach.
  • Having a library system that has an abundant supply of good Christian writing- and being able to reserve books on line!
  • Taking pictures with my digital camera.
  • Enjoying a lovely birthday celebration for Z last weekend. His mom is a wonderful cook!
  • Another pleasant thing to come home to yesterday...hubby had vacummed the floors and spent quite awhile organizing the bookshelves upstairs!
  • Trying out a new recipe for Tex-Mex Lasagne. Very yummy.
  • Enjoying starting a new year of reading the Bible through. This year I am reading some from the Old Testament and some from the New Testament each day and finding His Word speaking to my heart in fresh ways. I appreciate my Bible.
  • Having able and willing help in yard work this week. Thanks Z and St.....!!!!

1 comment:

Booker said...

while I can't directly rejoice with the stamping supplies, I can rejoice with getting lots of stuff in the mail :-)