Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cloudy Day Thankfuls

I am thankful for lovely cloudy Sabbath days! Good day to rest, relax, and find refreshment in body and soul.

And, I am grateful for blessings of this week:
  • Finding a glass "sundae" dish at the store this week, and enjoying homemade sundaes for dessert. Makes a great Sabbath Treat!
  • A day of rain..heavy rain. Wonderful.
  • Saftey while on the road in said rain. And, for the driving skills of my daughter!
  • Enjoying lunch at Panera Bread. So good. And bringing home Asiago bagels to enjoy for breakfast.
  • Energy for a long week of work.
  • Thankful that my upcoming work schedule looks less challenging than this past week has been.
  • Picking fresh roses to put around the house.
  • Enjoying cooler weather...I even have to put a sweater on when leaving for work early in the morning.
  • Having hubby fix dinner on Wednesday. It is fun to see what he comes up with...he is very creative in the kitchen.
  • Knowing that my trust is in the Lord...confident that He is in control...rejoicing in Him.
  • Candy corn.

No comments: