Saturday, June 06, 2009

Of Firsts...and things...

Thankfuls for this week:

  • A week of some firsts: First meal at a Waffle House. These places seem to be on every other corner around here, and I finally went to one. I like the hash browns!
  • Another first: My first Moon Pie. It will most likely be awhile before my second one. Enough said.
  • More rain. Such a blessing to have rain! Maybe soon they will decide we are no longer under drought conditions here.
  • Four days of work this week.
  • A new bedspread. And, having the fun of shopping for it with hubby along, and finding one we both like. Brings a smile to my face when I see it.
  • Starbucks skinny vanilla latte.
  • Finding encouragement from God's word. What treasures there are that bring peace to the spirit.
  • Having hubby do our grocery shopping on Monday while I was at work.
  • Having hubby fix a lovely waffle meal for dinner on Monday...complete with fresh blackberries.
  • Knowing my Heavenly Father is in the business of changing lives.
  • Hummingbirds.
  • Fresh fruit.

No comments: