Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Thankfuls....

Another week, and I am very thankful for a quiet morning. Among my blessings of this week:
  • Finding 2 blouses on clearance sales.
  • Putting in extra hours at work...and surviving. Work has been very challenging the last few weeks for various reasons, so I am thankful to have made it successfully through another week.
  • Enjoying playing "games" with our cat Max. He loves to play tag.
  • Having a cloudy Sabbath morning so that I have an excuse to burn my Yankee Candle..fresh cut roses.
  • Having hubby make the coffee this morning.
  • Figuring out how to get the "new" Facebook, and liking it very much.
  • Chatting with friends on Facebook..even doing two chats at the same time one evening.
  • Playing Sudoko on Facebook.
  • Remembering 5 years ago today. The beautiful wedding of my son and daughter in law.
  • Planning a date with hubby.....breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
  • The Lord providing our needs for yet another week.
  • Knowing He is in control, even when I am tired and out of sorts, and nothing seems to be making sense at the moment. And that those moments don't last.

No comments: