Saturday, April 12, 2008

Of Hummers, Yard Sales and Things

And, here it is, another rainy Saturday. Yes, I am thankful for the wonderful rain. I love the sound of rain. And, when it is overcast outside, it gives me a lovely excuse to burn candles.

The Lord has given me a good week, and I am so thankful for His abundant blessings. This list includes but by no means is limited to the following Thankfuls:

  • Finally seeing humming birds at my feeder. Such a delight.
  • Getting the permanent crown on a tooth this week..... with minimal discomfort.
  • Time spent enjoying Aiden's smiles. This Grandma heart is blessed!
  • Enjoying yard sales in our subdivision yesterday. And, finding a few "treasures" to put around the house.
  • Two days of work finished successfully. I am thankful for the challanges, and the wisdom the Lord gives to meet the challanges.
  • Being able to spend time crocheting. I do enjoy making afghans!
  • Enjoying lovely warm weather.
  • Knowing that the Lord meets and cares for all of our needs.
  • Finding some wonderful sales on clothes.
  • A new pair of comfortable sandals.
  • Enjoying Scramble on Facebook!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I thought you were going to report that you bought a Hummer! ;-)